Argyraina, Mykonos 84600 - GREECE
Phone/WhatsApp/Viber: +30 694 467 2100
Email: [email protected]
Working Hours: 9:00 - 21:00 everyday
- Third party insurance without theft.
- Driver and passenger helmet.
- Unlimited Kilometres.
- Roadside Assistance in working hours. (Everyday 09:00 - 21:00)
- Pick-up and Drop-off at the hotel/airport/port, in working hours. (Everyday 09:00 - 21:00).
- VAT 24%
- 24-hours Roadside Assistance.
- Driver under 23 (scooter) or 26 (atv) years old.
- Driver’s licence issued less than one (1) year.
- Pick-up and Drop-off out of working hours.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The driver must be at least 23 years old in order to rent a scooter and 26 years old in order to rent an atv. In other case you have to buy the extra item number 4.
1) Driver’s Licence: The driver must be holder of a driver’s licence or international driver’s licence for the respective vehicle category (for more informations about the licence category, please refer to the selected vehicle). The driver’s license must be issued at least one year prior to the rental date. In other case you have to buy the extra item number 5. All non-EU drivers should have International Drivers Permit.
All our vehicles are covered by:
1) Liability insurance against physical damages to third parties (excluding the driver) for injuries or death up to 1.220.000,00 €
2) Liability insurance against material damages to third parties (excluding our vehicles) up to 1.220.000,00 €
Your credit card details are required in order to guarantee the booking.
During delivery of your bike you can pay in cash or credit card.
You can cancel only by contacting our office.
CANCELLATION PENALTY POLICY:
In case of cancellation up to 14 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
For reservations canceled later than 14 days till 8 days prior to arrival, 50% of the entire rent will be charged to your credit card.
For reservations canceled later than 7 days full charge of the whole rental will be applied to your credit card.
If costumer non show at all, the entire rent will be charged to credit card.
Document (passport or ID).
The minimum duration of the renting contract is one day (24 hours).
Every hour in excess is calculated at 1/5 of daily rate.
The customer is responsible for the payment of all gasoline consumed during the rental period.
The renter is obliged for the payment of any fine that may occur during the rental period and to pay for the days that the vehicle is remained unreserved.
*Failure to comply with the above mentioned requirements, with the Greek law requirements and with our terms of service will result in a non-refundable cancellation.